This is how you float pieces in the air. I put them all in bullets, and the pics below
coordinate with the steps.
- Step 1: Place a High Med Deck down.
- Step 2: Keep it on High Med Deck and turn it around 180 degrees. Then put it's deck over
the first High Med's Deck. Raise the ground all the way to the max and place the second
High Med Deck on the newly formed platform. It should look like Pic #2.
- Step 3: Now move your cursor down to the first High Med Deck on the bottom. Delete it
and your second High Med Deck should still be there. Now your second High Med Deck should
be partially suspended in the air. It should look like Pic #3.
- Step 4: Now repeat steps 1-3 all over again, just in the opposite direction, so it looks
like Pic #4.
- Step 5: Now select a piece, I used water, and place it under the suspended High Med
- Step 6: Ok, now you should take a 1x1 piece and lower each of the High Med Decks. Then
delete them and lower the extra land around the piece you placed which is now filled in by
land. Should end up looking like Pic #6.
- Step 7: Now lower the big platform all the way to the lowest place underground.
- Step 8: Switch Theme. Your water should now be floating above a big hole.
- Step 9: If you want to clear the hole out, your going to need to raise hold al the way
back up to the land.
- Step 10: You can also lower the floating piece. Raise a land piece all the way up to
your floating piece's bottom.
- Step 11: Then switch to a piece that overhangs your floating piece and your raised land.
Then press R1 to lower it down.
There you have it. You ca now raise and lower objects into the air. Also, if your just
floating a 1x1 piece or something with just a width of 1, you don't need to double up on
the High Med Decks.
Click on a thumbnail image above to view a larger sized image.
Rating: 4.11 Avg. from 56 Votes